Friday, February 19, 2016


We are on BREAK this week!!!!
I am using this week to organize my house, organize our bookshelves, update this blog, gather and do taxes, clean off my desk, get the last 6 weeks of school recorded, and get a plan in place for the next 6 weeks. Whew! It is a lot to pack in one week let me tell you! This is Friday (day 5 of the break) and I am about half done with my list haha...such is life!

I did however get some of this blog updated. I am learning a little more about how a blog looks and works. This is a blog, not a website so I can not post new articles the other "pages" apparently. I get one post per "page" BUT the home page is where all my new "posts" go. Confusing yes, but oh well. I have other pages set up as a permanent post. Why Home School, Uor Set-Up, and Our Schedule is pretty much going to stay the same. I am going to add a couple more things to our schedule when I get them done. All new posts, thoughts, ideas, day to day stuff etc will be in the home section. 

I am going to set up Instagram soon and connect it here so pictures of our day to day activities will be available to see. I don't know when that will be done because it is not on my list to do this week haha...gotta prioritize to get it all done!

So in a nutshell--the kids are on a school break while mama plays catch-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment